Fees & Insurance
Prospective clients are expected to contact their insurance provider to confirm mental health benefits and to ensure our clinic is in network with your plan. Session costs will go toward the deductible on your plan for in network insurance coverage when applicable. It is helpful to ask your insurance carrier what your deductible, copay and/or coinsurance amount(s) will be for outpatient mental health therapy.
- Intake: $200 (up to two sessions)
- Individual Psychotherapy / Play Therapy: $140-$160
- Family / Couples Therapy: $180
- Sliding Scale is available on a limited basis for those who qualify.
The following insurance plans are currently accepted, in addition to private fee for services.
Co-payments are due at each office visit.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Partners
- Hennepin Health
- MHCP (Medical Assistance)
- Preferred One
- Select Care
- United Behavioral Health
- Out of Network